Help with these five questions anyone it would be very helpful?


Admission to practice law. ... In English, admission is also called a  law license. Basic requirements vary from country to country, as described below. In some jurisdictions, after admission the lawyer needs to maintain a current practicing certificate to be permitted to offer services to the public.

0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers

More questions