If the dna of a certain organism has guanine as 30% of its bases, then what percentage of its bases are adenine?

Answers

G always pairs with C...So, if there is 30% G, then there's 30% C...which is 60%...that leaves 40% A+T - and you have to split this up too - so 20% Thymine (T) and 20% Adenine (A).


0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers


More questions

Biology, added 2020-09-22 07:10:30

Earth science study guide ...

Biology, added 2020-09-22 05:37:49

Earth science study guide ...