A school ID that includes prepaid amounts for school lunches is called a debit card.


No, it is called a credit card. I think not 100% sure about that

0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers

More questions

Business, added 2021-01-31 06:45:11

Please answer quick ...