When you look at a star from different places, it appears to change positions. What is this called?


When we do that, I think it is called as parallax effect.

0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers

More questions