Whats the term for someone who supported great britain


A.loyalist are people who supported Great Britain

0 0

Loyalist is the answer

0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers

More questions