When the wings of an airplane come to a point at the nose like an arrowhead the shape is called


That's called a "delta-wing" design. If you look at it from above, it looks like the Greek letter ' delta '. (This is a Greek delta ==>  Δ .)

0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers

More questions