Jana's uncle became permanently disabled at age 42 and can no longer work to support his family. what government program(s) might be able to help jana's uncle?


Federal assistance to persons with disabilities is provided through a wide variety of programs which provide financial assistance, health insurance coverage and direct supportive services to people with disabilities. They include Social Security Disability Insurance (SSDI), the Supplemental Security Income (SSI) program, Medicare and Medicaid.

0 0
Only authorized users can leave an answer!
Can't find the answer?

If you are not satisfied with the answer or you can’t find one, then try to use the search above or find similar answers below.

Find similar answers

More questions